Sonntag, 27. November 2011

Extremly funny bug of an extremly cool game!

Ok. This article is NOT about any ilikescifi game. From time to time i feel like talking about a game i currently play. So here we go. What I am playing at the moment is Just Cause 2. I remember the first part. Well, what I remember is, that I´ve played it for about 5 minutes. It was buggy and strange - as much as I remember.
The 2nd part however is different. Very different. I mean: absolutely different. The game itself is about the same base situation: a guy has this cool grappling hook and a parachute, he can open whenever he wants. This allows A TON OF COOL GAMEPLAY possibilities! You can jump from a cliff, from a crane or only from a house whenever you want, and your parachute will open. You can drive a motorbike or fly a plane, open your parachute and you´ll have a new game situation. You can run down a cliff, acivate your grappling hook, drag yourself to a palmtree, open your parachute and.... I think you see the point. And it really works like this INGAME. Its actually fantastic. It reminds me a bit of MDK. And that reminds me, that I loved Mdk!
So what I am trying to say: Just cause might have a ton of guns in it - the main goal of this game hower is the combination of jumping, flying, driving & grappling-hook-thing actions.

Right! The headline. I have found one bug. But it´s a nice one. A funny one. A bug, the player can actually play with:

And because I really like the way this game plays with weather, landscape, water and its mood - some more screenshots, while I was fooling around with the grappling hook, the parachute and some vehicles:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen